Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Glory to God in the Highest and Peace on Earth to all Men...

I've been disturbed for years at the trend of people worshipping angels. TV shows, books, news articles...all talking about angels and what they do for us and what they are - blah, blah, blah...

I know that angels are real and all about us. The Bible says that, not me. I believe, no, I KNOW that angels watch over Christi and our kids. Too many times I've seen them about to fall or something else that would have hurt them and for some reason, they don't. A lot of times it defies gravity, logic, and everything else.

That is one of the reasons why I was so struck by this photo and article. Here's the link: http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/629997.html

I started reading it, admittedly, because of the photo and kept reading because the young lady involved has Hydrocephalus just like Christi except much worse.

So, have you ever had an angel experience? Has God sent you an angel? Have you seen one? I know it can seem out there, but although it isn't common, it does happen. Oh yeah, it's even biblical.

No comments: