Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweet Home....Jacksonville????





Well. It's officially official... I landed today from a snowstorm in Chicago to 65 degrees and palm trees swaying in the sun in Jacksonville. The two hour delay at O'hare helped cement my decision as the appropriate one.

I'm attaching a couple pics of my corporate apartment... It is SO nice. Imagine, I FINALLY have a nice bachelor pad and I'm not a bachelor!!!

Oh, well.

I'm so thankful that I'm exhausted. I'm hitting the sack pretty soon as the hour time difference is my biggest hurdle. I'm also disciplining my self to early rising since I'm alone here. I HATE being away from my family and lonliness is the only thing that really cripples me spiritually if I'm not careful.
Thanks for all the kind words from so many of you at church Sunday. I cannot express how I feel about so many of you. I miss you all already...

No comments: