Friday, October 31, 2008

Stunning...didn't see this coming.


The media is biased. No duh. Anyone with half a brain sees it and has for years. I saw it first when I was in college at SIU. I was in the radio/TV program there and fancied myself the next Tom Brokaw or Mark Giangreco. The teachers were liberal. The curriculum was liberal. The older students were liberal. I was... not. News reporting is just that. Reporting. I have chucked most of the newspapers/stations that I watched growing up.

I am not asking for my side only: I just want both sides presented. If their idea's better, fine. You get the impression that the only way that they can get ahead is to make their opinion/candidate look better by attacking any opposing opinios/candidate.

The Pew research company that did this study is non-partisan, BTW. This wasn't any conservative study. It is the facts.

Next time you watch the news, you need to give the conservative coverage a more discerning view and discard 70% of the liberal coverage. Even then the coverage will be just even. Barely.

BTW2 - When Fox news says they are "fair and balanced", they really aren't lying. Interesting how the other networks say that Fox is conservative, isn't it? Conservative must mean fair. Makes be glad to be one.

No comments: