Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Splash!




Today was so fun. I'm exhausted, but that's ok. My mom had her birthday today so we all got together. By all I mean all. 15 people packed Cracker Barrell for brunch and then 2 more (my baby sister, Bethany, and her fiance, Drew) met the rest of us at Splash Valley in Kankakee. We had a BLAST on the water slides, lazy river, and pools.



Did I mention that we're all exhausted?




Anywho, what was most fun was just being together. I love my family. All of them. As it's grown with my sister Hilary's husband, Ron, and his great kids, Brendan and Lauren, things have only gotten "funner". More "funner-ness" is coming as Drew gets ready to join our clan.




I'm so thankful for that. Family that is. Especially lately. Family is everything to me and I love that God made me a Buck. I'm proud to be a Buck and proud to carry the name. We love as hard as we can and, no matter what, can count on each other. That's so important these days.




I love you, Buck's!!

No comments: