Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bring Out Your Dead: 2
















Sigh.

Sigh, again.

I cannot stand apathy. ESPECIALLY when it comes to my sports teams.

The most positive thing that can be said about the end of the season for my Sox is that they are almost done.

I hate it when they lay down. Right now, I cannot stand the lazy way that they are playing. Where's the leadership? Where's the passion? Gone. All this on the day that both the Cubs and the Twins came back to win games they should have lost. I get to watch my team give up and go through the motions.

Frankly, I hope they don't make the playoffs. They don't have the heart they used to and unless they find it, I'm not interested in watching them lose in the first round like I did for the first 34 years of my life.

If they can wake up, I think they can actually do something in the post season. They have some real experience on the team and their starting pitching could get on a good streak.

I just never remember seeing them lay down during 2005...

Go, Sox. Just GO.

No comments: