Monday, September 29, 2008

"I'm feeling much better now..."




So. What did you do tonight?


Want to know what that is a picture of? That's the ball Alexei Ramirez hit for a winning GRAND SLAM tonight to a guy 3 rows behind me.


That was COOL!!!


In fact, if you look at the replay, you'll see a green blob in the lower right quadrant of the screen with both hands raised and mouth open. I can see it now. You're all saying, "what's new about the mouth being open????"




I got a ticket to the game so I went. I walked right into the lower deck (even though I had an upper deck seat - the Sox have a problem with hillbillies running on to the field and hitting people occasionally (well, twice in the history of the team, but that's a different story) and so they don't let the upper deck (cheaper seats) people down to the lower deck) and picked out a seat in the bleachers. Actually, the original seat I was in would have put me in the fray to get the ball which I would have LOVED.





So the heart attack kids did it again and are playing tomorrow night in a playoff playoff game. I meant that double speak there. The have to play a post-season one game playoff to find out who wins the American League Central Division and can go to the post-post-season playoffs...





The game for tomorrow is sold out and did so 45 minutes after the game.





Would be really cool to get a ticket to THAT game!!!





Oh.





Wait.





I DID!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I love wireless internet and Ticketmaster. Well, wireless internet anyway.





Sept. 30th is going to be a white sox "Black Out". We're all wearing black to the game tomorrow and they are giving out 40, 000 black towels (hopefully not for drying our tears!).





GO SOX!!!!

No comments: