Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally, 2012 Election Eve!!!



Well, the next couple hours will prove to make the policy for our country for the next 4 years.

If things go as they did after the last election, it will mark the beginning of the race for president 2012.

I may move to France. At least they know how to drop the politics in the "offseason". We don't get an offseason anymore and I guess that I am partially to blame. With the advent of the 24 hours news cycle with CNN in 1990 has come an outlet for every nut, pol, wack-job, and news freak to get on the air and spread their ideas. I watch these channels so you can blame me.

My friend, Dennis, posted a quote by Ben Franklin that stated that when people realize they can vote themselves money, it will be the end of the republic.

Rest in Peace, freedom. Rest in Peace.

No comments: